Total Executive Committee appointments
Paris, September 2, 2019 – Two new members have joined Total’s Executive Committee.
As of August 1, 2019, Jean-Pierre Sbraire is Chief Financial Officer and member of the Total Executive Committee, following Patrick de La Chevardière’s retirement.
As of August 19, 2019, Helle Kristoffersen is President, Strategy & Innovation and a Total Executive Committee member. The position was previously held by Philippe Sauquet, now focusing on his responsibilities as President, Gas Renewables & Power.
Total’s Executive Committee now consists of:
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production.
- Helle Kristoffersen, President, Strategy & Innovation.
- Momar Nguer, President, Marketing & Services.
- Bernard Pinatel, President, Refining & Chemicals.
- Philippe Sauquet, President, Gas Renewables & Power.
- Jean-Pierre Sbraire, Chief Financial Officer.
- Namita Shah, President, People & Social Responsibility.
“Our diversity of backgrounds drives innovation and progress at Total. So I’m very pleased to welcome the new members to the Executive Committee, which now includes two women,” commented Patrick Pouyanné, Total’s Chairman & CEO. Total set a target in late 2018 to have women account for more than 20% of the positions on business segment and large operational division Management Committees.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.