ME-TECH 2019 – 9th Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals
Now in its ninth successive year, ME-TECH continues to attract the best of the Downstream sector, bringing together senior representatives and specialists from regional operating companies together with leading licensors, technology companies and innovative service and solutions providers. ME-TECH attendees will learn about the latest projects, discuss market trends and the challenges and opportunities that come with them and become updated about the latest technological advances which will drive the refining and petrochemicals industries towards even greater growth and efficiency.
ME-TECH 2019 Key Facts:
- A high level event which attracts 250+ delegates, 55+ companies, of which over 40% are operators
- The ME-TECH Advisory Committee includes the region’s end-users who advise on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
- Macro-economic scene setting overviews from industry experts discussing the future of the industry
- Interactive panel discussions on highly topical subjects such as; Remaining Competitive in Today’s Market, Digitalisation & Optimisation and Potential Game Changers in the Industry
- Special Feature: 26 February Pre-Conference Seminar Day hosted by Wood and Honeywell UOP open to all operators
Companies confirmed to participate so far include: ADNOC, Borouge, Bapco, Duqm Refinery, KIPIC, KNPC, Oman Oil Company, SABIC, SATORP, Saudi Aramco, Andritz Separation, Axens, Bechtel, Borealis Polyolefine, GTC Technology, Honeywell UOP, IHS Markit, INVISTA Performance Technologies, Linde, Nexant, PAS, Shell Global Solutions, Siluria Technologies, Sinopec, Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions, Univation, Wood, Bauer Kompressoren, ILF Consulting Engineers, Sabin Metal, Yamata, Wood, ZymeFlow Decon Technology and more.
For more information, kindly visit the ME-TECH website at www.me-tech.biz