Already on its 8th edition, this two day conference will bring together key lignofuels stakeholders to join our in-depth discussions and excellent networking, including leaders from advanced generation biofuels companies from across the globe.
Key Topics Include:
- Lignofuel industry outlook & upcoming projects
- Technological challenges in lignofuels production
- Policies & regulatory framework
- Optimisation of existing pre-treatment processes
- Lignofuels R&D project
- Financing projects in lignofuel sector
- Alternative business and diversification of products
- Case studies
Exclusive Clariant Site Visit – 19th January
In addition to the main two day event, during the afternoon of Tuesday 19th January 2016 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Clariant’s pre-commercial scale Sunliquid Plant in Straubing, Germany. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.