Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum China 2017
Integer returns to China for 10th annual emissions summit
Building on the strength of over a decade’s experience in hosting industry-leading events across the world, the Integer Emissions Summit series returns to China for the 10th time in 2017. The 10th Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum China 2017 will address China’s emissions control challenges and examine cost-effective, regulation compliant emissions reduction strategies.
The Beijing conference will bring together over 250 senior executives from across the Chinese and global on-road and non-road industries. More than 40 industry experts will present successful emissions control strategies and explore the latest advanced emissions control and aftertreatment technologies.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- China’s roadmap towards its toughest emissions standards – China VI
- Challenges and concerns around the implementation of the future China VI from OEM and engine manufacturers’ perspectives
- Strategies to meet the stricter emissions standards brought on by China’s fight against low air quality without compromising fuel economy
- International experiences and potential adoption for the Chinese market
- Advanced and practical technology routes for the compliance of China VI
- Challenges of meeting the next generation of non-road mobile machinery regulation in China
- The impact of unlicensed production and lack of quality control on the AdBlue® market