BBTC MENA 2017 – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference
Established 16 years ago, Euro Petroleum Consultants’ BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference Series continues to be the only event that focuses on technologies, project trends, catalysts and equipment innovations for residue upgrading in refineries around the world. Refinery complexity is one of the key factors influencing refining profitability. With a higher complexity and a higher conversion capability, a refiner can process heavier and cheaper crude feedstock while always achieving better margins at any crude price. The incentive is, therefore, to continue investing in higher upgrading. Residue upgrading remains an area of prime importance in the refining sector, helping to meet the challenges facing the industry.
BBTC MENA 2017 will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain on 4 & 5 December in Bahrain, followed by ME-CAT 2017 – Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference on 6 & 7 December in the same venue.
- Global & Regional Refining Markets Overview
- Main Drivers to Implement Residue Complexes
- Latest Update on Slurry Hydrocracking Processes – Development Perspectives, Risks & Opportunities
- The Latest Catalysts for Fixed Bed & Ebullating Bed Residue Hydroprocesses
- Thermal Processes – Delayed Coker and other alternatives; Flexicoking, Visbreaking, Gasification?
- RFCC – Technologies & Catalysts Residue Upgrading & Power Generation Integration Opportunities
- Hydrogen, Sulphur & Energy Management
If you are interested in participating at BBTC MENA 2017 – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference, please contact [email protected]