ASIA-TECH 2018 will gather leading regional and international industry professionals to discuss the latest developments and trends in refining & petrochemical markets and technologies, major industry projects in Asia, as well as factors impacting downstream oil & gas. ASIA-TECH 2018 topics will also include how MARPOL VI, the developments of AV fleets, as well as new technologies, such as Industry 4.0, digitalisation and IoT will affect Asian refiners in the future.
ASIA-TECH will be held in Bangkok on 9-10 October 2018 as part of ADW 2018 – Asia Downstream week – and will be directly followed by ASIA-BBTC 2018 – Asia Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference on 10-11 October at the same venue.
- Trends in Global & Regional Refining & Petrochemicals Markets
- Future Challenges & Opportunities for Producers in Asia
- Feedstocks Flexibility for Petrochemicals
- Refining Petrochemicals Integration
- Special Focus on Digitalisation
- Technology Developments for Olefins, Polyolefins & Aromatics