Argus Ethanol China 2018
Argus Biodiesel China 2018 will be held over 28-29 March 2018 in Beijing, China. Expect to meet global participants for half a day of networking in a laid-back setting and one day of market discussions.
28 March – Pre-registration, exhibition and cocktails
Join us on 28 March for half a day of registration, exhibition and networking. It is the ideal opportunity for technology providers to display their latest innovative developments, either in the form of a showcase or a short public address. It is also the perfect time for participants to make business interactions over drinks and canapes.
29 March – Conference day
- Global landscape of biodiesel, feedstock preferences and key markets
- From palm oil to UCO? Changing government policies contribute to the sudden rise in UCO interest
- Pricing economics of UCO and its impact on price and trade of UCO methyl ester and hydrotreated vegetation oil (HVO) biodiesel
- Key UCO demand centres — self- sufficiency and import capacity
- China’s UCO market: Exports, domestic use and growth potential