9th Asian Downstream Week 2016
The 9th Annual Asian Downstream Week continues to evolve and innovate as market condition changes. The event will be held in Singapore from 26 – 27 October 2016 as part of Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW), which is expected to attract 15000+ visitors from all over the world.
Following the successful launch of operational excellence and supply chain optimisation themes in 2015, the 2016 event will further explore information technology innovations and dig deep into how digital manufacturing and automation technologies can help process operators achieve their throughput and efficiency priorities. The three key sub themes are: Digital Manufacturing & Automation, Connected Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence & Asset Optimisation.
So, what else is new in 2016?
- Digital driven operational excellence theme taken to a new level
- Brand new keynote sessions on digitalisation technologies enhancing automation
- Matching information technology with operator priorities
- New stream structure highlighting digital transformation in mission-critical areas
- VIP programme for process industry operators
- 1 to 1 business matching meetings
The new event concept is designed to reflect the most pertinent market developments and challenges within the downstream industry.
With this new direction, the 2016 event is packed with valuable new market insights, an expanded scope of themes and participants, new formats and most importantly, an increased number of customers who are looking into technology and service solutions.