5th ICIS Asian Oleochemicals Conference
ICIS is delighted to announce the dates, agenda and expert speaker line-up for the 5th ICIS Asian Oleochemicals Conference.
This respected event regularly attracts the biggest names in the oleochemicals industry to examine the particular market challenges and trends in Asia, as well as how the global framework is changing. We are looking forward to building on this reputation for 2017 and welcoming you to the region’s most important forum for networking and learning.
- Focused sessions on market supply and demand in glycerine, fatty acids and fatty alcohol
- Regional analysis of growth markets and their impact on Asia: from Africa and India to the US
- Insight into downstream demand and priorities: end user expectations and business strategy
- Understanding the impact of consumer preference on the surfactants and oleochemicals markets
- Practical discussion on how to use research and development in the oleochemical industry as a tool for business growth
- S. Hariharsubtramanian, Director of VVF Singapore will discuss the trends and challenges in natural fatty acids in the context of increase synthetic capacity. He will examine global factors influencing the market and also explore downstream trends in fatty alcohol use.
- John Sim, Managing Director of Integrated Chemicals will provide essential insight into the surfactant market, including how consumer behaviour is influencing the detergent market, the outlook for SLES and how it is impacted by trends in C1214.
- Ranveer Chauhan, Managing Director for Palm and Natural Rubber at Olam International will explore the challenges and opportunities for sustainability in palm oil. He will also share their experiences on planting oil palm successfully in Africa and how the African market is shaping up in terms of supply and demand trends.
- In addition to this, market analysts including DBS Bank, Lincoln International and LMC will provide in depth insight into the global picture, investigate trends in China, explore the US market and shine a light on Indian production, all reflecting back on what the impact will be for Asia.
Special offer: Register online with the promo code JPU65012 and save $285.