4th Annual Middle Distillates
Platts 4th Annual Middle Distillates Conference
January 30-31, 2014 • Hilton Antwerp • Antwerp, Belgium
Capitalizing on regional and global imbalances
Platts Middle Distillates conference returns with a new date, greater content and even better networking opportunities in 2014. This focused event assembles the industry’s leading refiners, traders and analysts, and provides them with a unique and comprehensive overview of the European and international middle distillates markets from changing trade flows to legislative developments.
• Receive a comprehensive overview of the European and international downstream sector, its status and whether diesel will remain the king of the barrel for years to come
• Assess the current and future impact of regulatory change on the markets from SECA in 2015 to EPA quota changes on RINs this autumn
• Understand what’s moving middle distillates markets now and in the future with dedicated sessions focused on Gasoil, Jet fuel and Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) highlighting key trends, price movements and trading patterns
• Learn how increased capacity and infrastructure developments in the US, Asia and Russia are impacting global trade flows and supply of diesel to Europe
• Evaluate the shift to the ULSD 10ppm futures contract and what it means for the cost, availability and trading of middle distillates globally
• Gain further insight to regional sulphur specifications changes and subsidy reform
Book by November 22 & Save $400!
Register today and pay only $1,599!