Posts In Category

Mergers & Acquisitions

Sinopec to pay USD1 billion for 75% stake in Chevron South Africa

China Petroleum and Chemical Corp., otherwise known as Sinopec, has agreed to purchase Chevron Corp.’s 75% stake in Chevron South Africa and its subsidiary in Botswana for almost USD1 billion. The remaining 25% of the South African assets will continue to be held by local shareholders. The purchase will be …

China Petroleum and Chemical Corp. (Sinopec) is rumored to be nearing a deal to buy a majority stake in Chevron Corp.’s South African assets, which are estimated to be worth USD1 billion. The remaining 25% interest is held by a consortium of Black Economic Empowerment shareholders and an employee trust. …
Merger between Pugh Lubricants and Apollo Oil creates one of largest lubricant distributorship in Eastern U.S.

Two long-time leaders in lubricant distribution in the United States, Apollo Oil and Pugh Lubricants, have announced a merger creating an organisation that is said to be uniquely positioned to serve the growing automotive, trucking and industrial lubrication markets, “with an unparalleled ability to support clients on a broad regional …
Conestoga Energy Holdings acquires VicNRG

Conestoga Energy Holdings, LLC, through Conestoga Energy Partners, LLC, announced that it has acquired the assets of VicNRG, a leading marketing, distribution and terminal operating company for biodiesel. The purchase will enable Conestoga and VicNRG to better serve the needs of their customers in the energy and agriculture sectors. VicNRG …
F+L Week 2018 | Submit Abstract | 728×90
F+L Week 2018 | Submit Abstract | 728×90