Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market (2020 to 2024) – Featuring API, BASF & Covestro Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The thermoplastic polyurethane market is poised to grow by $ 863.90 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
The reports on thermoplastic polyurethane market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing opportunities in APAC and recyclability of TPUs. In addition, increasing opportunities in APAC is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The thermoplastic polyurethane market analysis includes product segment, application segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies by the superior properties of TPU as one of the prime reasons driving the thermoplastic polyurethane market growth during the next few years.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- API Spa
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- DIC Corp.
- Dongsung Corp.
- Huntsman Corp.
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- The Lubrizol Corp.
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
The thermoplastic polyurethane market covers the following areas:
- Thermoplastic polyurethane market sizing
- Thermoplastic polyurethane market forecast
- Thermoplastic polyurethane market industry analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Polyester – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polyether – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polycaprolactone – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Footwear – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer goods and electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
7. Customer Landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rbbwpz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900